The Apple Company not only produces electronic devices, but also brings new, innovative softwares and applications in the market. Final Cut Pro X is one of such video production suite that has been designed for the Mac OS X by the company. It was launched in April 2011, however, many modifications were done to the product later. . It was made available in the month of June in 2011. Take a look at the Final Cut Pro X in actual action.
FCP X is not an advanced version of the application named as FCP. It is a completely different and newly written application for the media users. It has a 64 Bit software that is supported by the "Grand Central Dispatch" and "Open CL support". The main function of the application is to make a video footage with a clear and amazing quality. Following are some of the features of http://forcv.com/levitra-online/ FCP X:
- Amazing Timeline: The timeline in the application that allows to fall everything in place. It acts magnetically to help the user perform clear editing. Unwanted gaps in the timeline is destroyed by the clips moving easily to assemble proper shots. Also, the collisions between clips is avoided by its fantastic automatic synchronization. If the user want to have a traditional mode for the timeline, he can choose to build his own structure. Communicating animations are added to inform you about the status of your work.
- Multicam: The multicam has been added from the 10.0.3 version. It is supported by a 64-bit engine, where you can have many angles of the camera. It is available in different frame sizes, rates and formats for editing the clips. You can use the modified multicam clip as it is or create your own by marking the precise time, day, waveforms or audio links. Angle editor works with this feature to make you move and edit the single clips. When you want to cut it, you can use the customizable angle viewer. With this feature, you can also combine different audio channels from other cameras.
- Audio Editing: With this special feature, you can expand the place and size of the audio file to review its contents. You can edit the multichannel audio in a quicker way by using this application. If you want to have a bigger and complete view of the file, you have to use an Inspector tool that allows you to rename and hide some channels. With just one click you can combine the audio resources and channels to make a final product on your timeline.
- Connecting clips: This tool helps you to keep your collection together. It automatically creates a clip connection so that the user can edit the whole bunch of clips. The changes like B-roll, sound effects and music will be added to the clips which move together on your timeline. There are various options available here as primary and secondary connection. In primary connection, you can move up to any part of your story in just one click. The secondary connection holds the clips as you make changes to the project by another editor. Also, you can resume or handover a whole project to another editor in just one step.
- Inline editor: The magnetic timeline helps you to trim, roll, slip and slide the clips. It has improved the traditional ways by adding a different touch to the application. If you want to have further changes, you can go up to precision editor. This allows you to expand the view of the clip. So, you can analyze the changes in detail. It assists to make direct trimming in the timeline.
- Auditions: This feature permits you to organize different shots in one place and go through a quick view. You can edit such collection with color grades, different angles, shots or different reads. You can use different effects for the same shot. Also, you can create various forms of your project at different venues by using this feature. Audition can be created by dragging the shots to some place and choose the option of "add the audition". The timeline will keep synchronization between various shots.
- Unified Import: The Window of unified import allows you to transfer the file-based and supported media files on your timeline. The interface includes a List that can be customized to showcase data and footage that has been imported. Also, it provides a Filmstrip view that enables to review the data and add larger number of files. You can import the data directly from your DSLR camera for editing.
- Range-based Keywords: You can create your own keywords according to the specific requirements. These keyboard shortcuts are helpful while browsing the larger footages for a single clip. It makes the process easier and quicker.
Thus, with such amazing features, the Final Cut Pro X has proved to http://supersibs.org/buy/ be a great application for the entertainment and media industry.