Good vs Evil 1.1 is a strategy and action game for the iPhone and iPod Touch coming from TAS Games. No, this is not simply a game where you get to kill monsters, because it's more than just "click to kill," fortunately. What about mixing chess and real time battles, huh? It may not be the first game to do it, but it surely is something you don't get to see on a daily basis!
<-300x250 Medium Rectangle - center->
Here's the list of most interesting features coming with Good vs Evil 1.1:
- 1 player and 2 player on a single device
- 16 characters with unique weapons and abilities
- Unique mix of strategy and action
- Level up system for each character
- 6 different types of Magic to use in the battles
- Intuitive touch screen controls
- Realistic battle sound effects
- Play as both Good and Evil
- Two game modes
- Three difficulty levels
- Global high scores leader board
Good vs Evil 1.1 requires iPhone and iPod Touch 2.2.1 or later, and 8 MB of free space on the device. Priced at just $0.99, it is exclusively available on the iTunes App Store.