<-234x60 Half Banner - left->Now, let's cut the introduction and jump right to the features, so here's what the Gear4 Duo has to offer:
- 38W total speaker output
- 18W satellite speaker output
- 20W sub-woofer
- Strong, metal fold-out stand
- Delivers true high-fidelity audio quality
- Bass Unit charges Satellite Speaker
- Retractable iPod dock
- Power or charge Satellite Speaker via AC cable or Bass Unit
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Unique patented design
- Compartment for 2nd battery (doubles battery life)
While this system is compatible with the iPhone, iPod 4G, iPod Classic, iPod mini, iPod Nano (including the 1st and 2nd Gen), iPod Touch and the iPod Video, it doesn't have the "Works With iPhone" certification yet. Anyway, the DUO will be available in June, so maybe they can solve this "problem" until then.
Pricing and availability? Well, you will probably get the Gear4 DUO for about $230, but best thing to do is to go to the Gear4 Store and place your order as soon as possible. Considering the features and looks of this one, you may have to wait for a while, if you don't decide fast!